These People


What’s wrong with people?

They keep attitudes all the time

Rob and kill each other everyday


Rape and molest children

People have a frightening thought process

How do you what they’ll do next?


Homes and businesses are burglarized

Kidnappings have become frequent


Parents are murdering their offspring

Family is quick to stab you in the back


I don’t understand people at all

They take advantage of one another

They say cruel things to hurt one’s feelings


Spread rumors to defame character

People envy, but only look from the outside

People are very negative when they’re miserable


I wish I could escape people!

I don’t feel I’m built for real life

Sometimes I feel like I’m something else


People enjoy more lies’ than truth

I guess it’s easier to deal with

My heart goes out to these people


I don’t think they know the harm they do in the world all the time

If so, what triggers it off?


Where does that much rage and hatred come from?

How is it contained?


It seems like an epidemic of some sort

I pray someone finds the antedote soon

These people are unfamiliar with hope


Optimism is now unrealistic to society

Our voices are becoming more useless in the world

People don’t care about anything or anybody anymore


People do more talking than thinking

Why is it that after all the talking, no action is ever taken?


These people these days are unique I guess

I’m glad these people are in God’s hand

He’ll guide them the way!



-Alvin Buchanan

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Impatience

Hard Times

These People