I Dare Dream


I dare dream because my dreams are
The seed of God’s purpose for my life.
I dare dream because my dreams are
The things I go after with my life.

Going after my dream is going after God’s purpose.
Going after God’s purpose is going after God’s word.
I see what I dream burning within me, 
Faith coming hearing God’s word.

Like, the soil commands an apple seed, 
“Seed, become an apple tree! ”
God’s word commands my dream, 
“Dream, become a reality! ”

My dreams are new life every day
Unlocking my potential 
and triggering my destiny.
I dare dream as I make my way! 

Again my dream makes my life new every day
Unlocking God’s calling within
and releasing God’s gift without! 
I dare dream as I move about.  


-Cornell Harris

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Impatience

Hard Times

These People