Real Talk

#REALTALKLADIES: I was stopped in my tracks because someone asked my opinion on sex and masturbation and all I could think about was a class I recently took with my mentor, Apostle Adrienne Williams and the scriptures that were given and God is leading me to address it because this is a REAL stronghold and people are struggling because this is kept quiet, which leads to people feeling ashamed....you may input also

* Masturbation is an issue as well(among married and single, it is stimulating yourself)

* Adam knew Eve, which means they were intimate(Gen 4:1/1 Cor. 6:12-20)

* We must glorify our own bodies, not sin against it (1 John 4:4)

* A lot of people live under guilt and condemnation. but can overcome through the power of God

* God’s grace and mercy can keep you (1 John 1:9)

* God is there and you have the power within (2 Cor 12)

* Activities such as movies, magazines and shows that stimulate you must be avoided and brought under subjection

* Shield your ear and eyegates so that you don’t fall into that trap...Ladies the enemy knows what you like and will often use that to test you in any form he can.

This is why it's so important to have someone hold you accountable and if you know you're not strong enough to watch a certain thing then immediately turn it OFF...

This can affect your marriage and your partner may feel they aren't good enough and create insecurity issues in you.

We're all in this together and here to support one another. Inbox me or email me at girl.talk@live.com if you need help in overcoming this


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Impatience

Hard Times

These People