These People


This was written by my oldest brother, Alvin Buchanan.
What’s wrong with people?
They keep attitudes all the time
Rob and kill each other everyday
Rape and molest children
People have a frightening thought process
How do you what they’ll do next?
Homes and businesses are burglarized
Kidnappings have become frequent
Parents are murdering their offspring
Family is quick to stab you in the back
I don’t understand people at all
They take advantage of one another
They say cruel things to hurt one’s feelings
Spread rumors to defame character
People envy, but only look from the outside
People are very negative when they’re miserable
I wish I could escape people!
I don’t feel I’m built for real life
Sometimes I feel like I’m something else
People enjoy more lies’ than truth
I guess it’s easier to deal with
My heart goes out to these people
I don’t think they know the harm they do in the world all the time
If so, what triggers it off?
Where does that much rage and hatred come from?
How is it contained?
It seems like an epidemic of some sort
I pray someone finds the antedote soon
These people are unfamiliar with hope
Optimism is now unrealistic to society
Our voices are becoming more useless in the world
People don’t care about anything or anybody anymore
People do more talking than thinking
Why is it that after all the talking, no action is ever taken?
These people these days are unique I guess
I’m glad these people are in God’s hand
He’ll guide them the way!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Impatience

Hard Times